7. okt. 2010

Marinerede Rødbeder

It's october and time for beets!
Not only do they taste fantastic - both raw, cooked, and in juices, but they are also rich in both antioxidants, fibers and vitamin B1, B2, & C. Furthermore, it is believed that beet-juice, combined with e.g. cucumber- or carrot juice, has a cleansing effect on kidney and bladder.



Ingredients (4)
600 g Beets
6 tbs Olive oil
2 tbs Balsamico
3 tbs Water
3 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Bundle of broad-leaved parsley
2 tsp Lemon zest
Salt/pepper

Directions
Wash the beets and put them in an oven-proof dish on a layer of sea salt. Bake for 1 hr at 200C. 
For the marinade, mix oil, balsamico, water, and mustard well - adjust with salt & pepper. For the topping, mix chopped parsley with the lemon zest. 
Put the baked beets in cold water, rub off the skin, and cut into sticks (size of a thick french fry). Mix the beet sticks with the marinade and top with the parsley/lemon zest mix. 

1 kommentar:

  1. I started drinking Power Tea only 2 weeks ago. I have missed a lot of my workouts and yes I really feel bad because I’ve paid for a membership with the gym I go to, but I still managed to lose 5 lbs! Actually nothing much changed in my lifestyle. I take the tea and still walk downtown for work and that’s about it. I was really struggling before because I had no time to go to the gym. It was such a breakthrough for me. I also learned about an instant business program that they’re offering but I haven’t actually tried that yet. You can go to this website http://if1s.com?136, and know more about it. I’ll try it in the next few weeks and will you know if it’s as good as it sounds too.

    SvarSlet